How to Airbnb: Name Your Airbnb – Passive Airbnb
How to Airbnb: name your Airbnb. In part one, we talked about how the basic building blocks to creating your listing.
If you had missed it, you can check it out here.
This post is all about naming your listing. This step is super important because you have to think about an eye-catching headline in order to get more clicks from potential guests. The more clicks = higher the conversion.
How to Airbnb: Name Your Listing
Your listing title is the most important aspect of your listing. Let’s go over some Do’s and Don’ts
- Utilize as much listing space as Airbnb Provides and currently, they provide 50 characters. This is where you can come up with a memorable or clever title.
- Sum up the best feature of your home in one sentence. Notice: As you can see that I listed the fact that my apartment is steps from downtown. This is a major plus for some folks that do not have a car but still want to experience downtown area.
- Mention if your home is near any major attractions. Is it near Disneyland? What about its proximity to downtown?
- Undersell and over deliver.
- Please do not use funky special characters like @#$%. This will only make your listing less professional.
- Do not capitalize all of your characters. However, you can use caps to highlight a word.
- Do not oversell and under deliver.
Here is an example of my own listing:
Pro-tip: noticed at the bottom that I wrote out “If this listing is booked, please check out my other unit?” This is a very easy thing to do and it’ll help boost your listings if you have more than one. 🙂
Ultra-tip: if you live near a convention center, for example, Las Vegas has an annual convention called CES and if your listing is near the convention where thousands of people fly in from all over the country, then you can quickly change your listing to reflect that.
I can guarantee that you will get booked out!
There you have it. If you follow the do’s and don’ts then I can guarantee you that you’ll rank higher and get more bookings than your competitors. In part three, I’ll talk about optimizing your calendar settings and pricing strategies.
Interest in learning how to build your rental arbitrage empire? You can subscribe to my blog and learn tips and insights on my process of creating a profitable 6-figure passive income business using other people’s home. I write on the regular and offer free tips and insights.